Saturday, April 19, 2014

Blog-o-matic!!


Hey there, gang! It sure has been a while since I have posted a new blog! But fear not, for I have downloaded a blogger application, granting me easy access to the blog world, directly from my telephone. Yay!

So this blog post is just a general update. Full of fun photos and activities for the whole family! Ok, maybe not that second part..... Enjoy!

These are some photos from an art show, that I was honored to be a part of, featuring some of Seattle's talented lady artists. Holler at Charlie Grrl, Shelbie Lloyd, Braden Duncan, One Seven Nine, Sophie Ibarra, Chi Luong, and Grace Rajendran. Nice work, babes!
This show, Forget Me Not, will be hanging at BC Surf and Sport in the U-District until mid May, so stop by and give it a look, if you missed the opening. 
Here's another vag-tastic painting of mine. My good friend Sam Solace bought this one, but prints of this and the snail are still available. Thanks, buddy!


And those are some tattoos I have done recently :-)

Also, on the subject of tattoos; Ego, Charlie Grrl, and I went to the Salt Lake City Tattoo Convention in March. It was fun. Here's some photos of the highlights. 


And of course, here's some pictures of my cats. Cuz I'm a crazy cat lady...


Thanks for looking!! You stay classy, Internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment