Thursday, August 8, 2013

Seattle Tattoo Expo Weekend

Greetings, friends!
Welcome to the weekend of the Seattle Tattoo Expo!

I just thought I'd make a new blog post to commemorate this momentous occasion.
Here's some pictures of what I've been up to recently. Sorry it has been so long since my last blog post.









Thanks SO MUCH to all my wonderful clients. You guys make the dream come true!

I hope to see all of you at the convention this weekend. I have a little bit of time left, if you're interested in getting tattooed at the expo, hit me up. I would love to tattoo this native american girl head I painted the other day:

It's approximately 6"x9". If you want to get it exactly the way it is and not on your ribs, I'm offering to do it at the convention for $300. Let me know if you're interested!


Thanks for reading and looking at my pictures! xoxo - Megon

No comments:

Post a Comment