Saturday, April 20, 2013

"True Devotion is Unwavering" An Update

Here's a little glimpse of what I've been really excited about working on recently: The first picture is piece that Kayla got, based on a painting by Heather Gabel (www.heathergabel.com). Really really fun, I'd love to get to tattoo more images of ladies. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Second is Bridget's half sleeve of box turtle skulls and purple poppies. You can't go wrong with skulls and flowers! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- And finally, thanks to Corey for trusting me with this ambitious project! Should be lots of fun, I can't wait to start shading and cover up all that garbage! ------------------------------------- I have been so lucky recently to be busy and working on projects that I really enjoy. Thanks to all my clients. You're the best! And thanks to everyone spreading the word and recommending people get tattooed by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment