Wednesday, October 10, 2012

FIST FULL OF METAL





So here's an update, everyone. Henceforth I will be working at Fist Full of Metal Tattoo in Greenwood. 

The shop is almost up and running and it's going to be awesome!!! Here are the details:
It's at 85th and Greenwood, across the street from Bartell's and right by Gordito's.
Chris Adams is opening the shop and it is going to be him, Khalil Linane, Ego, and me tattooing there.
The website is fistfullofmetaltattoo.com (but it's not up and running yet) and the phone number is (206)783-3366 (aka (206)783-FFOM).

If anyone needs to get in touch with me about getting tattooed, before the shop opens up, feel free to call my cell at (425)268-8329.

I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE WHO IS EVEN CONSIDERING GETTING TATTOOED SOON TO CONTACT ME, KHALIL, EGO, OR CHRIS ABOUT IT! HELP SUPPORT THE NEW SHOP!



As for these pictures: The first is an in progress picture of a piece I am working on, on the lovely Hillary. Thanks girl, you're awesome.
The second is a sneak peak of the bathroom walls at Fist Full of Metal.
And the last is another sneak peak, of a painting I made for an upcoming art show at Fist Full of Metal.

STAY TUNED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment