Monday, January 9, 2012

The past few days

Here's a peek at what I've been up to.

Charlie, from Bedlam, the wonderful cafe down the street, got this rad nintendo controller. So much fun! Also, if you haven't already been to Bedlam, I highly recommend it. It's on the corner of Bell and 2nd. There is always awesome art up on the walls, great music playing, and quality human beings serving your coffee. Go there and get a cup o' joe!



Kassie came in and got these 3 tattoos; the shrimp, acorn, and thimble. I love tattooing images like this. Simple, colorful, and straight forward.

The Korean flag design was already on George's arm, I just added some water to fill in the space.

My wonderful friend, Tristan, got this crazy tattoo the other day. The image is based on a design by Baldri van Horicke.

No comments:

Post a Comment